Fishing Club:Williamson fishing lures - Live series

Today's review from the fishing club goes to the  Williamson live series which i used twice in the red sea , the live series lures give a great swimming action when trolled at 5-6 knots They swim under the normal offshore trolling lures, adding another depth to your spread, I only tried the small sized ones and i actually trolled it with a yo-zuri diving board , they come pre rigged with a VMC hook and there is a little lock that keeps the hook in place and it is designed to unlock once you get a bite allowing the lure to get up on the line leaving the hook inside the fish mouth , But is this really the case? well actually no , one bite from a wahoo or a barracuda will damage the lure and it will be completely useless , i trolled this  lure twice and i ended up with two nice wahoos and 2 useless lures, I would recommend using this lure only if you can't find any live bait to troll, I also got the same comments from other anglers  who used this lure , of course you will get good bites when trolling the williamson live series lures , however , I personally find it way  cheaper to rig live bait for slow trolling.

Dajo!

No comments:

Post a Comment