Fishing Club: Mann's Lures: Magnum stretch Plus +30

A new lure review from the fishing club, The powerful Mann's lures , one of the lures that i decided to give a try, Their magnum stretch plus series worked great in the gulf of Mexico so i thought why now give it a try in the red sea, I Caught a lot of coral groupers trolling the red tiger 30 feet , This lures worked best when trolled at a speed of 6 knots, I noticed a very unique swimming action, the lure is very durable. it took a lot of bites and i did not notice much damage,  another good thing about this lure is that you still can troll it along with live bait,
although I've seen great results at 6 knots, i tested the swimming action of this lure at a speed of 2 knots and it i got the same results, the lure was alive! I did not notice any drawbacks yet, in the coming weeks i may update this post if i notice any , Am also going to try the +40 version of this lure, I recommend you give this lure a try specially if you fish around coral reefs.

Dajo!

No comments:

Post a Comment